Majors and Minors (Academic Programs)
The majors and minors listed below are described in the pages that follow. Most of these programs also offer a minor and there are six minors in programs for which there is no major.
Students may not earn both a major and a minor in the same academic field.
If students complete multiple majors, they must complete a separate capstone or culminating experience for each major where one is required.
Students interested in majors not listed here or who are interested in designing their own major, may explore Individualized Major options.
Because of the interdisciplinary nature of some of our programs, faculty from one discipline will sometimes teach in another area because of special expertise or particular focus in a specific course. Faculty will be listed in this catalog under the academic programs in which they regularly teach.
- Art: Art History
- Art: Studio Art
- Asian Studies
- Biology and Natural Resources
- Business Administration
- B.A. Major in Business Administration
- B.A. Major in Business Administration with a Concentration in Entrepreneurship
- B.A. Major in Business Administration with a Concentration in International Business
- B.A. Major in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing
- Minor in Business Administration
- Minor in Entrepreneurship
- Computer Science
- Dual Language
- Earth Science
- Educational Studies
- B.A. Major in Educational Studies with a Concentration in Theory and Practice
- B.A. Major in Educational Studies with a Concentration in Outdoor and Experiential Theory and Practice
- Minor in Educational Studies Theory and Practice
- Minor in Educational Studies Outdoor and Experiential Theory and Practice
- Engineering Science
- Environmental Studies
- Global Studies
- Individualized Majors
- Management Information Systems
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Second Languages
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Sport Studies
- Women’s and Gender Studies