College-Wide Student Learning Outcomes
College-Wide Student Learning Outcomes of Principia College: Defining a Liberal Education
The curricular and co-curricular programs at Principia College are designed for students to be lifelong learners, thinkers, and problem-solvers, to draw out spiritual and moral qualities indispensable to growth in Christian Science, and to cultivate an understanding of service to the Cause of Christian Science in meeting the global needs of the 21st century. To accomplish this, the College has established the following outcomes for its graduates. Students graduating from Principia College will:
- Demonstrate a depth and breadth of knowledge.
- Demonstrate critical and generative thinking.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively.
- Be intentional learners.
- Be effective members of communities.
- Act on the basis of Principle.